One of our largest customers is one of the world’s largest carriers! Tucker is looking for three to five great carriers with whom to establish a partnership agreement, where Tucker would serve as your “in-house” freight broker. The goal is to maximize your revenues, and keep your customers from going elsewhere. Tucker Company Worldwide’s system is robust, strong and established.
- We’re the oldest privately held broker in the U.S.
- We have more than the FMCSA required $75,000 bond.
- Carriers who broker without a broker bond and license face a $10,000 fine per transaction, thanks to MAP-21. Trip-leasing isn’t brokering.
- We’ll sign confidentiality agreements and non-back solicitation agreements. Plus, we’ll ensure the carriers we use do the same.
- We understand trust. We understand commitment. We understand brokerage.
We’re very different than most brokers in many ways. One important advantage is that we deal mostly with small and mid-size fleets, but not owner operators. It gives us a capacity advantage, and a measure of trust in our relationships that makes a difference.
If you are interested in talking, please contact us at 800-229-7780.